You can move a beat from your Plot Board to the Beat Inbox or create a new beat directly in the Beat Inbox.
To move a beat from the Plot Board to the Beat Inbox:
- Open the Beat Inbox by clicking on the icon, then drag and drop the beat into it.
- You can also right-click on the beat and select ‘Move to Beat Inbox.’
To create a new beat in the Beat Inbox:
- Click on the Beat Inbox icon to open it.
- Click the ‘+’ to the right of ‘Inbox’
- Give the beat a title
- Hit ‘Tab’ and write the beat’s description
To move a beat from the Beat Inbox to the Plot Board:
- Click and hold the top of the beat in the Beat Inbox, just above the beat title.
- Drag the beat to the spot you want it on the Plot Board.
- When a dark gray box appears on the Plot Board in the location where you want the beat to be, release it.
To delete a beat in the Beat Inbox:
Right-click on the beat and select ‘Remove beat, keep script section.’
To close the Beat Inbox, click the inbox icon again.