- Access your Story Elements by pinning open the right sidebar and selecting ‘Elements’
- Click on the ‘+’ to the right of ‘Characters’
- Add the name of the character
- Hit ‘Tab’ to edit the character’s description.
- You can assign a gender to your character
- Click on the more options icon ‘…’ and select ‘Add script name’ to create the name that will show up in the script autocompleter.
If you already have characters with dialogue in your script, you can click ‘Import from script’ and select the character you want to add.
To remove a character element, click on the more options icon (‘…’) in the bottom left corner of the element and select ‘Remove Character’