- Access your Story Elements by pinning open the right sidebar and selecting ‘Elements’
- Click on the ‘+’ to the right of ‘Locations.’
- Add the name of the location.
- Hit ‘Tab’ to edit the location’s description.
- You can also specify whether the location is an Interior or an Exterior. When you write a beat in your script that is tagged with this location, the autocompleter will suggest this location for the scene heading.
If you already have locations (scene headings) in your script, you can click ‘Import from script’ and select the location name to add it as a story element.
To remove a location story element, click on the more options icon ‘…’ in the bottom left corner of the element and select ‘Remove Location’