Beats tagged with story elements in Outtine view will also be tagged on the Plot Board.
- Navigate to the Outline view by clicking on ‘Outline’ in the center of the top bar, or with the keyboard shortcut ‘Option + Shift + Cmd + B.’
- Click on the beat you want to tag.
- Click on the hashtag icon ‘#’ or type ‘#’ (’Shift + 3’ in the US) to open the story elements pop-up window.
- You can select the story element by using the search bar at the top or
- Use the down arrow ↓ to move to the element you want to tag.
- Use the right arrow → to tag the beat with that element. Use the right arrow → again to untag the element
- You can also tag the currently selected element and close the window by hitting ‘Return’
- To close the window without tagging anything, click away or hit ‘Esc’