The comments sidebar allows you to quickly sift through comments that you and other collaborators have made, with the ability to organize them by author, tag, mention, and if they have been resolved.
An empty comments sidebar
1. Comment List
This area allows you to scroll through all comments that have been made on your script, as well as the ability to click on them and respond.
This button allows you to filter your comments by various filters:
- Written by: This filter filters by who the comment was written by.
- Tag: This filter allows you to filter by the comments tag, such as “Problem,” “proposal,” or “important.”
- Only mentioning me: Filters to only show comments that directly mention you.
- Show resolved: This filter allows you to see past comments that have already been resolved and are now hidden from the script.
- Show deleted paragraphs: This filter shows deleted paragraphs associated with comments.
- Sort: Allows you to filter comments by the one with the last reply, the most recent date, or by page.
This button will refresh the sidebar, searching for any new comments.
4. Add New Comment
This button allows you to leave a new comment directly from the sidebar.