- Click on your drafts tab
- Click the three dots to the left of your primary draft and select 'start tracking changes'
- Give your changes a description and click the slider to turn on change tracking.
- Anything you write will turn blue and in the drafts tab there will be footprints to show where you are tracking changes.
- Turn off change tracking by clicking the three dots to the left of your primary draft and select 'Stop tracking changes' and selecting 'OK' on the popup.
- When you stop tracking, all text will turn black and footprints will disappear
Keywords: Revisions Revision Mode