- Press CMD + F (Windows: CTRL + F) or click the magnifying on the right side of screen.
- Enter search terms and toggle advanced settings as desired
- Find the exact instance of the word you would like to replace by clicking through the list or hitting "next"
- Type the word you would like to replace it with and select 'one'
- The dialogue will automatically go to the next instance after you select one.
How Do I Change Advanced Settings for Searching and Replacing?
Keywords: search, search and replace