Installation & Usage
You can jump on a Zoom meeting to discuss a script with one click, by following the steps below.
- Join the same script with at least one other collaborator
- Once joined, you will see a zoom icon in the upper-right corner, next to the collaborator avatars
- Click the icon to set up a zoom meeting
If you haven't done this before, you will be asked to grant Arc Studio permission to start zoom meetings on your behalf. Of course, we will only start any meetings whenever you click that icon in the future. Once you granted permission, you won't have to do so again – meetings will start automatically then.
Once the meeting was started, the icon will appear in dark-blue for your collaborators, indicating that a zoom meeting is live for that script. They can join the same meeting by also clicking that icon.
- Log in to your Zoom account
- Navigate to the Zoom marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps
- Click "Arc Studio"
- Click Uninstall