Installation & Usage
You can jump on a Zoom meeting to discuss a script with one click, by following the steps below.
- Join the same script with at least one other collaborator
- Once joined, you will see a zoom icon in the upper-right corner, next to the collaborator avatars
- Click the icon to set up a zoom meeting
Once the meeting was started, the icon will appear in dark-blue for your collaborators, indicating that a zoom meeting is live for that script. They can join the same meeting by also clicking that icon.
- Log in to your Zoom account
- Navigate to the Zoom marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps
- Click "Arc Studio"
- Click Uninstall