While you are tracking changes, anything typed is changed to a blue text. You may want to hide the blue text in particular places throughout your text. There are two ways you can do this:
- Hide Selected Marks: Hide just want is highlighted
- With change tracking activated, highlight the changed (blue) text you want to hide.
- A popup will appear and you can select 'hide selected marks' and the text will change to black.
- Hide All Marks: Hide all the marks you made within one line.
- Right click on the paragraph you want to hide any changes from
- A popup will appear and you can select 'hide all marks'. This will hide any changed text within the same paragraph of the one you selected.