You can set up Two-Factor Authentication on your Arc Studio account for added security.
- Go to Desk > Settings
- Click Profile on the right
- Next to Two-factor authentication, click Setup now
- Note down the recovery token that you are given and store it in a secure place. Then confirm that you wrote down the recovery token
- Scan the QR code you are shown with a authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator for iOS or Android.
- Enter the token you are shown in the app to confirm and complete setup
You will now be prompted for the second factor token from the app whenever you log into your Arc Studio account.